168 St Edmunds Crescent, Sauble Beach
July 2-9 still available! Booked for July and August!
This spacious 4 bedroom 2 bath is only a short walk to downtown Sauble and the beach. Located on the main level of a beautiful home this vacation space has access to a large back deck and private oversized yard surrounded by trees. In the first bedroom you will find a queen bed, the second 2 single beds, the third has a double and single bed, and the fourth a double bed. The kitchen is equipped with everything you will need to cook your favourite meals. Offering cable TV and WiFi for those who want to stay connected during their stay. The upper level is the owners’ private vacation home and will remain vacant and empty for the duration of the summer.
For a detailed list of all amenities this cottage has to offer click “More info” above.
Well behaved dogs are allowed for a pet fee of $100/week.
We rent to families only Saturday – Saturday.
This property is a split unit, with a private entrance, BBQ, Patio etc.
Price is subject to a $99 Processing Fee, Accidental Damage Coverage for Your Group is $79.00 and 4% Short Term Accommodation Tax.
The Cleaning Fee is $120.
Sleeping Accommodations For a Max. 8 Guests- 6 Guests over 12 years + 2 Guests under 12 years
- 1st Bedroom, Queen bed, Dresser
- 2nd Bedroom, Single bed (2), Closet
- 3rd Bedroom, Double bed and single bed, Closet
- 4th Bedroom, Double bed, Closet and dresser
- Main level 3 piece with shower
- 3 piece with shower on upper level beside entrance to back deck
- Coffee maker (Drip with filters)
- Toaster (4 slice)
- Dishes/Utensils/Glasses/Pots and Pans
- Kitchen table with seating for 8
- Cleaning Supplies
- Cable TV
- Patio furniture with umbrella
- Picnic table (2)
- Propane BBQ with utensils
- Fire pit
- Parking for 3 cars
- Well behaved dogs allowed for a $100 fee
If you'd like to submit a review, please email it along with the name of the cottage you're reviewing to us at: SaubleRentals@gmail.com