Low Season Rate ($): Starting at $1000/week
Labour Day Weekend - Canada Day Weekend
High Season Rate ($): $2025/week
Canada Day Weekend - Labour Day Weekend
If the above calendar is not displaying properly, click here for the Availability & Booking Calendar
Contact Name: Janet McKerlie
155 Saint Edmunds Crescent – The Birchwood, Sauble Beach
RESERVE NOW FOR 2024!
This recently painted and decorated cottage is located on a quiet crescent making it a “kid-friendly” area for biking and walking!
It’s a short 5-minute stroll to 11 km of sandy beach and the main strip of Sauble where you’ll find restaurants, shops, and entertainment for the whole family!
Bring your soccer ball and Frisbee as the property offers a large side yard perfect for outdoor games. Here you’ll also find a horse pit and Bocce ball set. There are many little shaded areas on the property which makes it perfect to enjoy a beautiful day.
The fire pit area is a perfect place to unwind, roast marshmallows, and tell stories while creating memorable moments after a day at the beach.
Inside is a comfortable and inviting atmosphere with its’ remodeled kitchen and newly renovated 3-piece bathroom.
There are ceiling fans throughout the cottage including the bedrooms as well as new beds, ensuring a peaceful night’s sleep. Spend movie night with the family watching the Smart TV with Free Access to the Disney Plus Channels. Also offers an Amazon Fire Stick and unlimited WiFi so you can stream your own Netflix, Prime, or Crave account.
This cottage rents from Saturday to Saturday to Families only.
Small well-behaved dogs are allowed for a $100 fee please inquire.
For a detailed list of all amenities, this cottage has to offer click “More Info” above.
Click here to learn more about Sauble Beach- Home – Sauble
- First bedroom – Queen bed, closet with hangers, ceiling fan
- Second bedroom – Double bed, closet with hangers, ceiling fan
- Third bedroom – Double bed, single bunks, ceiling fan
- 3 piece with shower/bath combination
- Smart TV and DVD player with DVD collection
- Amazon Fire Stick with Free Access to the Disney Plus channels
- Ceiling fans in all 3 bedrooms and main rooms
- Natural gas fireplace
- Fridge/ Freezer
- Stove/ Oven
- Coffee Maker (round filter)
- Toaster (2 slices)
- Dishes/Utensils/Pots and Pans
- Dining table with seating for 6
- Cleaning supplies
- Spacious front deck
- Little Tykes wagon with two kids’ seats and storage under the seats
- Bocce ball
- Patio Furniture
- Outside dining with seating for 8
- Propane BBQ
- Fire Pit
- Parking for 4 cars
- Small well behaved dogs are allowed for a $100 fee please inquire
- 5-minute walk to the beach and close to downtown Sauble!
If you'd like to submit a review, please email it along with the name of the cottage you're reviewing to us at: SaubleRentals@gmail.com